Monday, February 16, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

2009. A new year. A new opportunity to make myself a better person, to find new adventures, to plumb as-yet-unknown depths of profound poverty. I don't usually go in for all of that New Year's resolutions business. Do we all really need more excuses to feel badly about ourselves? For example, this year I resolved to blog at least once per week. And here we are, halfway through February, and I'm just getting around to my first post of the new year. This is exactly why I don't believe in resolutions. Who needs that kind of pressure?

And why haven't I managed to write anything in over two months? It must be my busy schedule. It takes true dedication to watch 17 hours of House every day. Throw in a few trips to the refrigerator and it's amazing I still find time to squeeze in a few episodes of Law and Order and the occasional shower.

But seriously. What have I been doing with my life? Stay tuned in the coming days (I promise!) and I'll fill you in, complete with the photographic record. Exciting!

No comments: