Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back Home

I was informed that my 10 day absence might have been worrisome to some of my more devoted followers, so I thought I would add a short post letting everyone know that I am safe and sound at home in America. Kate and I spent the last week and a half bumming around Santiago, punctuated most notably by several unfortunate run-ins with an old Spanish woman who was not at all happy about our freeloading. Thankfully, it never came to blows and we were able to escape on Monday relatively unscathed.

I literally just got out of the car and am practically falling asleep, so I'll post another reflective kind of entry sometime soon before I decide whether I'm going to continue posting on here in general or not. I guess it matters whether or not I'm doing anything marginally interesting.

No comments: